I'm Late {White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland Halloween Costume}

December 03, 2013

I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland


As my title suggests, I'm late on this post. In fact, I was super late for coming up with this Halloween outfit. I actually pulled this together the night before a party. Just like my previous Halloween costumes, I scrambled from my closet to find something I could pull together. And interestingly, I always ended up getting a lightbulb moment. I went with the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

Here's my ensemble for the look:

I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{Red blazer | Zara, White ruffled shirt | Costa Blanca, Grey dress pants | H&M, White slip ons | China town, Velvet cropped vest | Hong Kong}




Of course, accessories also play an important role in this outfit. Luckily, I have a pair of rabbit ears and tail bought from a few Halloweens ago when I dressed up as a Playboy bunny. For those who don't already own rabbit ears and tail, you could easily find them at any dollar store and party store.

Then, I realized I'm missing the most crucial piece of accessories to complete the look. I need a pocket watch! I'm picky with my props. I need an oversized, vintage looking pocket watch to bring this costume together. So in no time, I decided to make my own.
I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{Handmade oversized pocket watch, Rabbit ears and tail kit | Dollar store}
I made the pocket watch out of cardboard and spray painted it in silver. This was the only colour spray paint I have sitting in my house otherwise I'd definitely paint it gold. I printed the face of the watch on a piece of paper and glued them on the cardboard. Then, I attached some random chain I found at home to it. And Voila! An over-sized vintage looking pocket watch for my white rabbit costume! 

Download this template to make your own pocket watch


  1. Print template onto a letter-size paper
  2. Trace the template to a piece of cardboard and cut it out with scissors
  3. Spray paint in silver or gold
  4. Glue the face of the watch onto the cardboard
  5. Attach chain to the hoop

I'm Late {Last Minute Halloween Costume} White rabbit from Alice in wonderland
{Make your own oversized vintage looking pocket watch}


Be a last minute White Rabbit for next Halloween!

Oh, and definitely work appropriate.  


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the oversized watch template. It's exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram